At Broadfield Academy we have always provided an option of a daily carton of milk, free for all under-fives and subsidised for pupils aged five or older for an approximate cost of £15.00 per term. This service is provided by Cool Milk.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk every day, which is delivered fresh and chilled to their classroom. Find out the top ten reasons to drink school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk.
How to register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under-five and is subsidised for children aged five or older. Simply register via the link below or complete a registration form available from the school office.
My child is under five:
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time- if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
My child is five or older:
- Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by 5.00 pm on a Tuesday for your child’s milk to start the following week.
My Child is five or older and is entitled to Free School Meals:
- Your child is entitled to milk for free but we will need to register for you. Please call the office to register your details.
You can opt into the milk scheme at any time; just register (and if aged five or older, make payment) by 5.00 pm on a Tuesday for your child’s milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit the FAQ pages at www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.