Changing your child’s school is an important decision which you might be considering for a variety of reasons. It is always important to do this in discussion with the school your child is currently attending.

Moving schools at any point between Receptions and Year 6 is called an ‘In-Year’ admission. With effect from Friday 28th June 2019, Hertfordshire County Council are no longer involved with In-Year admissions and if parents wish to make and In-Year application, you will need to apply directly to Broadfield Academy. To apply for a place at our school, please complete the Application Form below and return it directly to the school office. Alternatively, paper copies are available for collection from the school office.

Please contact our school office on 01442 262 103 or email to make an enquiry.

In-Year Appeals

Appeals resulting from in year admission applications will be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.